The first step to getting involved is getting the facts. Here are some useful links about the situation in the DRC.
- Sexual Violence and Armed Conflict in the DRC: Background
- News: Media Coverage of the Campaign
- Resources: Books, Articles, Films, and Other Links
- Women Breaking the Silence -- Historic Events Take Place in Goma and Bukavu, DRC, November 2008
- Educate your faith community about the Femicide in the Congo and motivate them to act through the CONGO SABBATH
- Watch TURNING PAIN TO POWER, our new V-Day produced short film.
- Host a Congo Teach-In or House Party to educate your friends about the situation for women and girls in Eastern DRC
- Photos & Video
- City of Joy
- Conflict Minerals
- Letters from Readers